"The Spurned Bride's Tears, Centuries Old, In the Rain" in Lontar 5, ed. Jason Erik Lundberg. (2015).
"The Return of Sarnath" in Cthulhu Fhtagn!, ed. Ross Lockhart. (2015).
My story "Of Melei, of Ulthar," originally published in Clarkesworld in 2009, was recently podcast by Far Fetched Tales.
"The Clockworks of Hanyang" reprinted in The Mammoth Book of Steampunk Adventures, ed. Sean Wallace (2014).
Stuff to Read
Recent Music @ Soundcloud:
Series & Standout Posts
My ongoing series Blogging Ezra Pound's The Cantos.
My ongoing (but only occasionally updated) series on SF in South Korea.
A length discussion of music and the arts, and what we've let corporations do to our culture: What We Talk About When We Talk About Music
Talent Night: a short series on my first RPG game in fifteen years, examining a scenario I designed for Dread, gameplay, lessons learned, and even a free copy of the scenario.
Read in 2015
Read in 2014
My Languishing Flickr Stream
- Jihyun’s been drawing frogs lately, which led me to this…... September 4, 2015
- Electronica structures, avant-garde techiques, rock... June 13, 2015
- R.I.P. Ornette Coleman: the world is smaller and squarer without... June 12, 2015
- Bizarre, hilarious Uzbek pop video. (The music isn’t for me, but... May 23, 2015
- Partying Uzbek style… :) May 23, 2015