I spent the weekend, off-and-on, working on the theme for this site. I’m not completely happy with the result — there are a few things I need to hammer out — but I feel like I’ve spruced up the place adequately to take down the Maintenance sign and let the site be open to the public again.
While I was at it, I reorganized some of the material here. I’ve implemented redirects for pages I removed or combined, and they should be working–the pages I had up for every musical project available for download are now all on the Music page, for example–but if you see anything that looks odd, or behaves strangely, please let me know.
(Except for the Read More function on the main Blog index. I know it looks weird as-is, and I’ll have it sorted out as soon as I can.)
Some might say the old site was working fine, and that updating wasn’t necessary, but I think a website should look good, not just good-enough. I’ll explain that in another post later this week, about what I did with our film production site…