Anyway, the layout and appearance are a bit rough for now — I’ll wade into fixing the custom CSS and so on soon, but for tonight, I think I’m done with boring blog maintenance work.
Oh, and a bonus factor: this should speed up site performance. The dead plugin was somehow not only failing to display the links for any post over the 12th in a given series, but it was also creating about half the load for any given pageview for a visitor to my site. Things should be much quicker and more streamlined now. We’ll see, of course…
- The Beginning – Gregory Frost
- Plot Tricks from the Dark Side – James Patrick Kelly
- How To Fix Your Story After It’s Written and You Discover That It Doesn’t Work – Michael Swanwick
- Why Writing Groups – Mercurio D. Rivera
- What An Editor Wants – Sheila Williams
- Question And Answers – All
It’s £30.00 if you register early, or £35.00 if you sign up after February 27th. You can see more information here.
Also, I can’t find a decent embeddable version of the original, but here’s a pretty good remix. School Food Punishment and Towa Teei are getting me through this week of trying to block out noisy cafe-goers… because I find I am both more benevolent and (somewhat) more merciful when I grade essays in a coffeeshop: