I just listened to the radio play “Coelocanth” by Ben Moor and it blew me away. You can’t get it online anymore — it went offline at BBC Radio 4 today — but if you email me within a week or two of my posting this, I might be able to tell you where you could download an MP3… it’s just too stunning to go unheard.
“Prodigal” in Analog Science Fiction and Fact, December 2016.
“The Incursus, by Asimov-NN#71” at Big Echo, Summer 2016.
“ἱερὸς γάμος [Hieros Gamos]” in Cthulhusattva: Tales of the Black Gnosis. Martian Migraine Press. 23 May 2016.
“The Bernoulli War” reprinted in Forever. Issue 14, March 2016.
"Beyond Mere Lotophagi." (A Scenario Generator for Lamentations of the Flame Princess and Other FRPG Games.) Green Devil Face #6. (March 2016)
"The Spurned Bride's Tears, Centuries Old, In the Rain" in Lontar 5, ed. Jason Erik Lundberg. (2015).
"The Return of Sarnath" in Cthulhu Fhtagn!, ed. Ross Lockhart. (2015).
Stuff to Read
Recent Music @ Soundcloud:
Series & Standout Posts
My ongoing series Blogging Ezra Pound's The Cantos.
My ongoing (but only occasionally updated) series on SF in South Korea.
A length discussion of music and the arts, and what we've let corporations do to our culture: What We Talk About When We Talk About Music
Talent Night: a short series on my first RPG game in fifteen years, examining a scenario I designed for Dread, gameplay, lessons learned, and even a free copy of the scenario.
Read in 2017
Read in 2016
- theplaylistfilm: Watch: ‘Steiner´s Workshop’ directed by Arturo... February 23, 2017
- Derek Brown’s beatbox approach to playing the sax. Seriously... November 17, 2016
- hasmoneanbulbasaur: Does anyone know where I can see “The Music of Jo Hyeja”? It’s a Korean... November 14, 2016
- The rip is a bit rough, but this is what’s available on Youtube,... April 5, 2016
- Ilhan Ersahin’s Wonderland, featuring Husnu Senlendirici…... March 26, 2016