- The KASI/SOAO workshop on Sobaeksan
- The Seoul Seoul Science Fiction & Fantasy Library
- An article idea on the social economics of reputation and the translation of genre literature in Korea (specifically this idea came from a discussion with Miss Jeong and a writer named Kim Chang-gyu, who was also at the aforementioned Workshop).
On other tangents:
- Expat Neuroses
- My new (promoted, ie. eat the mushroom and 1UP) job
- Twitter as Therapy
- Why in the world are race-baiting reenactments of fake rape cases in Seoul comedic?
- How much of you is there in that character? (Riffing on Le Guin’s essay “The Child and the Shadow” and Psychology)
But the semester starts tomorrow, and I still need to do a little research on high blood pressure and on the hypertension meds I now find myself suddenly on, and I have a birthday this week (ugh!, no, I don’t want to talk about it), so please be patient. I’ll take requests, though Miss Jeon’s request last night puts the Sobaeksan as the first post in the queue.