UPDATE (28 Dec. 2010): The date was extended, so if you want in, you have a good chunk of time now!
ORIGINAL POST: I just got this from Brian Yecies, and figured I’d share in case someone out there has anything appropriate on the boil:
- digital cinema, animation and new technologies
- film festivals and fandom
- star systems
- international co-productions, collaboration, and new production practices
- independent filmmaking
- female directors and producers
- cultural advocacy
- genres and narrative styles
- crossovers, influences and intertexts
- comparisons and contrasts between the particularity of ‘Planet Hallyuwood’ and other large international cinemas (‘Planet Hollywood’, ‘Planet Bollywood’ & ‘Planet Hong Kong’).