Back from my travels. Bit exhausted. Doing this quiz that was ganked from Jade Park, then grocery shopping, then diving back into the rewrite of the story I’m resubmitting this week:
1. Spell my name as it sounds: Goard Seller.
2. Am I a worrier? Yeah, but I’m trying to cut back on it.
3. What’s my favorite CD? John Coltrane’s Live at the Village Vanguard. But that’s a box set complete, and I’m calling it a CD because it comes in one package and if you don’t like it, well, frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.
4. Favorite colour(s)? I have none. Hard to imagine, I know. But I have no favorite color. The concept is odd to me, like a favorite cuss. I like the proper cuss in the proper situation, and the proper color for the proper object. That’s all.
5. Does my home have an attic? Actually, yes. Not mine alone, but shared among all the residents in the building. I have about five boxes of junk up there.