If anyone’s wondering why I’ve been relatively quiet, it’s because I’m currently busy with the following:
- Reading a friend’s manuscript for criticism.
- Working on two (2) short stories, one of which is still the time travel story and the other of which, a tale about some kids in a futuristic international school who run into a different set of questions about copyright, exploitation, and voyeurism.
- There’s other reading I’m doing some on the side, as well.
- I’m also trying to get into a proper exercise routine which involves swimming and cycling in decent amounts.
- I’m getting schooled over at the New Sophists’ Almanac.
- Finally, it’s the Jeonju Film Festival once again, and I have all kinds of tickets. Today I saw two films for kids, plus a very depressing documentary about Tanzanian arms and fish trading. (Yesterday I saw a documentary with Lime about this cat.)
So if you were wondering why I’m quieter now, that’s a good start at explaining why. But the good news is, everythingespecially my storiesis proceeding well.