I’m just off to bed, but I saw this meme on Melissa’s blog and decided to try it.
Two Names You Go By
2. 고드 (but never 고든)
Two Parts of Your Heritage
Two Things That Scare You
1. The fact my girlfriend risked herself getting renal failure while pumping a suicide-attempter’s stomach in the ER a few weeks ago.
2. George Bush and his Administration
Two Everyday Essentials
2. Some time online
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. A gold chain with a medallion my mom gave me after my father’s funeral; the medallion was given to his grandfather for services rendered to a bowling club in Glasgow between the wars.
2. A T-shirt advertising some brand or other of Thai beer
Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. John Coltrane
2. Mouse on Mars
Two Things You Want in a Relationship
2. Polyglot conversation
1. Don’t attribute to evil what can be attributed to bloody stupid.
2. Never promise crazy a baby. (Stolen from Arrested Development.)
Two things You Hate (or at least really dislike)
1. The nasty scent that occasionally wafts up from under my sink.
2. A Korean dish involving spam called “Budae Chigae”.
Two physical features that Appeal to You
1. Bright eyes.
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
2. Cooking (My goodness, same as Melissa!)
Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. To get firm official permission from my employer to attend Clarion West this summer.
2. To be right. :)
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
2. Great Britain.
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Publish several of the novels that are dancing about in my head all the time.
2. Raise a few kids, but do a good job of it.
Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. I’m not very tidy (though better than I used to be).
2. I would never, ever make a quiche.
Two Things You Normally Wouldn’t Admit
1. I’m addicted to the Internet. Wait, no I’m not. Uh…
2. The reason I don’t study Korean is because I get by fine these days even though I’m not, and I feel unmotivated in general by my circumstances… it’s too easy not to do it, so I’m not. Which is bad, which is why I don’t admit it.