I’m up for a challenge. Like answering the following 25 questions in two-word phrases.
1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
Age difference. Maturity too. Somewhat drastic. Legal, however.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
In 2003. Now bearded.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Sleeping peacefully. Ahh, yes.
4. Were you any good at math?
5. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
6. Your prom night?
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
10. Last thing received in the mail?
A novel. (Paul Park. Title: Celestis.)
11. How many different beverages have you had today?
12. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
15. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had?
16. What is out your back door?
17. Any plans for Friday night?
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
22. Some things you are excited about?
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
24. Describe your keychain(s)?
25. Where do you keep your change?
Tibetan bowl. Empty, resonates. Full, silent.