Well, I’m back at the point now of having some brewing tasks that seriously need doing. I figured I’d make a list of them, mainly so I have an idea in my mind of what I need to do, and when, in what order.
- Wonmisan Micro-aj pi ɛ?: Currently finished first round of dry-hop and ready to be racked to a keg. Add second round of dry hops in keg.
- Wonmisan aj pi ɛ? (Mega): Rack to secondary. Dry hop with Pacific Gem pellets. Re-rack to empty keg, and second-round dry hop with more Pacific Gem, or alternative dry hop.
- Silvered Moon Barleywine: Bottle in small-serving bottles.
- Wonmisan Pastafarian (original batch, with pellicle): taste and discard or bottle, possibly blend with other sour ale. (But unlikely.)
- Womisan Mint Metheglin: Currently cold-crashed. Bottle in small-serving bottles.
- Fenian Raid Old Ale — Re-yeast. Bottle in small-serving bottles. Harvest yeast cake for Brett strains. (Depending on Brett action, may or may not have turned out tasty, but should rack to a keg for storage/aging at this point.
- Sour Pale Ale: taste, possibly bottle and refrigerate. Harvest complete yeast cake for sour/funky Saisons.
- Wonmisan Wit (split batch) — Bottle in big bottles. Harvest yeast cake.
- Chestnut Honey Mead, Larger portion of batch: cold crash, rack to clear, and bottle in small-serving bottles.
- Brew a 3G Berliner Weisse.
- Brew a Maple Beer / Citra Blond Ale split batch
- Plan and brew a student brew (double batch) by 13 May.
Wow, that’s lots to do. Some things *could* wait a little while, but I don’t want to wait too long on them! I guess I’d better get to work!