via Elizabeth Bear:
ten things I am mostly ignorant about
- Japanese history.
- Truck and tractor pulls.
- Sub-Saharan African political geography.
- Modern visual art.
- Contemporary Mainstream Literature.
- Belgian cookery.
- The War of the Roses.
- What has been going on with Macs in the last ten years since I jumped ship.
ten things I, like Clive Barker, don’t really know much about–but do know enough to get myself into trouble with:
- The Korean language.
- Wacky new cutting-edge physics.
- Raver culture.
- Central Asian political geography.
- Modernist poetry.
- Keeping a pet.
- The New Weird.
- The flashy side of Indian cooking. (I never make dal, but I can do up a passable butter chicken.)
- What kind of war the Second Korean War might be like.
- Ubuntu Linux.