Charles at Liminality posted about our recent meetup in Kangnam at a beer/food buffet called Platinum. It’s a pretty good discussion — with pictures, good pictures — of a place well worth visiting (if you like beer) and all I have to add is that:
- Scots are human too. In fact, if you’re notScottish, you’re crap. Well, not really. But we are human, even if we are oatmeal savages. And I’m only half-Scottish too.
- Recent tests show that French-Canadians are human too. I could have told you. Their interfertility with Scots is a good sign, and I am living proof.
- I do pee. Really.
- Mmmm, beer good. Food okay. Wheat beer gooooood.
- It was good to see Charles again, and he very patiently put up with my rants on Protestant Christian extremists in Korea.
- It’d be cool to see another of Charles’ met-in-real-life blogfriends, der Big Hominid, at Platinum.
- Mmmm, beer good. Wheat Beer Goooooooooooood.